“Panonka” Food Industry
Fruits and vegetables processing
• Total area of 33 ha
• 50, 000 square meters of industrial facilities
• Compliant with all environmental protection standards
The processing capacity is 20 000 tons
The cold storage capacity is 10 000 tons
“Panonka” has a total area of 330 000 m2. The facility is used for the reception, cleaning and storage of fresh vegetables and fruits as well as processing, packaging and storage of frozen vegetables and fruits.
In addition to processing and storage of vegetables, fruits and seed cultures from its own arable land, “Panonka” offers the services of packaging and storage of fresh and frozen vegetables and grains to other clients as well.
The most important facilities are:
- Industrial cold storage that runs at -25 regime, with the capacity of about 10,000 tons
- Onion storage, with the capacity of 10 000 tons.
Processing capacity (20 000 t)
1. Vegetable processing equipment:
Peas (6 000 tons)
Green and yellow string beans (10 000 tons)
Carrots (2 000 tons)
Bell peppers, diced, frozen (400 tons)
Onions, diced (200 tons)
Potatoes, diced (200 tons)
Cauliflower (200 tons)
Broccoli (200 tons)
Corn (800 tons)
Packaging and storage
2. Modern packaging plant
3. Cold storage (capacity of 10 000 t)
In addition to the reception, cleaning, storage and packing of fresh fruits and vegetables (onions, carrots, potatoes, parsnip, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, raspberries and blackberries) “Panonka” performs processing and packaging of frozen vegetables and fruit (peas, yellow string beans, green string beans, cauliflower, broccoli, sweet corn, red, yellow and green bell peppers, onions, carrots, raspberries and blackberries)
- Pea processing line
- Green beans processing line
- Processing lines for root and tuber vegetables
“Panonka” also has the Transformer station of 6 MW.